Visit our beautiful campus
and experience our friendly atmosphere!
Summer tours begin Monday, June 9 and run through Friday, August 22, 2014.
Fall tours (to be posted soon) begin Monday, September 15 and run through Friday, December 5, 2014.
Seeing is believing. We encourage you to visit us in person to understand why so many students place URI at the top of their college list!
- We offer weekday student-led campus tours and information sessions led by one of our admission representatives.
- Campus Tours are at 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 2:00 p.m.
- Information Sessions are at 11:45 a.m.
- Some of our colleges and departments at URI offer special information sessions that provide more information about majors. For your convenience, we combine these with a campus tour and admission information session.
If you are unable to participate in all of the events on the date that you choose, simply attend those that are most important to you.
- Fall Open House Programs - A great opportunity to hear from the Dean of Admission and other speakers, including students. You can also tour our campus and visit our University Fair to collect information on academics, student services, student involvement, and more!
find your major
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Business
College of Engineering
College of the Environment and
College of Human Science and
College of Nursing
College of Pharmacy
URI on the Road!
Click here to see when a URI representative will be visiting a high school or college fair near you.
There is a listing by state for freshman applicants and a separate schedule for students interested in transferrin to URI.
need special assistance?
If you need to have a sign-language interpreter, please allow us as much advance notice as possible to arrange for a certified interpreter from the Rhode Island Commission for the State and Hard of Hearing. The best way to notify is to call us at (401) 874-7100. Be sure to leave your name, the date and time you're planning to visit, and a telephone number where you can be reached during the day.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation, please call (401) 874-7100 at least three business days in advance. For TTY assistance, please call R.I. Relay Service at (800) 745-5555.
request a group tour
To request a group tour (ten or more prospective students), please click here for our group tour request instructions.