The College of Engineering (COE) welcomes you as a Wanting Engineering (WEGR) student. The WEGR advisor at University College for Academic Success in Roosevelt Hall will advise you. Please carefully read all of the information below.
WEGR STATUS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
• based on background and interests, students are provided the opportunity to explore engineering as a potential major by taking required fundamental core courses in engineering, mathematics, and science
• students follow the curriculum associated with their engineering major of interest (undeclared engineering is included)
• students are assigned an engineering advisor to guide them and monitor their progress (advising appointments are required every semester to be allowed to enroll in classes for the next semester)
IMPORTANT RESOURCES THAT YOU NEED TO REVIEW
Please review the items at each link shown below, which will provide you with important information that you need to be aware of. You also need to print out the curriculum sheet for your major and bring this information to all advising appointments.
• COE Advising Process and Advisor Holds:
• Curriculum Sheets for Engineering Majors:
• COE Admission Requirements:
• COE Information (many useful items):
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CHANGED FROM WEGR TO A COE MAJOR