A Message from the Chair
Welcome to the Department of Psychology website!
Our nationally recognized department offers two undergraduate degrees in Psychology, a BA and a BS, as well as an MS in School Psychology and three doctoral programs (PhD) in Behavioral Science, Clinical and School Psychology. We are proud that our programs offer:
- Personalized attention from friendly faculty advisors
- A wide range of course offerings
- A low faculty to student ratio in graduate programs
- A prize-winning faculty, engaged in research that is exciting and provides opportunities for quantitative and qualitative research in numerous areas of psychology
- A socially supportive atmosphere, where students develop friendships, chances to collaborate and lead, and multiple opportunities to grow
- A unique location situated close to a magnificent coastline but also near major metropolitan areas
I want to extend a warm welcome to entering students and to prospective applicants to our undergraduate and graduate programs!
Charles Collyer, Ph.D.