Guide to Searching for Academic Journal Articles using the "Academic Search Complete" Database
In order to run a search on Academic Search Complete, follow these steps:
- Go to: http://www.uri.edu/library/
- Select "Find Articles" from the menu on the left side of the page
- Select "General and Reference"
- Select "Academic Search Complete"
- If you are off-campus, you will need to enter your first and last name and your library card number (on your student ID it begins with 2122...)
- Enter your search terms and "Limit Your Results" to "Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals"