The following forms are available for download here. You may also pick them up at the Writing & Rhetoric Office, in 319 Roosevelt Hall, and at the main office of the Dean of Arts & Sciences on the 2nd floor of the Chafee Building.
- When you want to declare the Writing & Rhetoric major or double-major:
- When you want to declare a Writing & Rhetoric minor prior to graduation:
- When you want to request a re-evaluation of your Transfer Credit:
- When you want to take an equivalent course at another institution:
- When you are requesting a modification in the General Education requirements:
- When you need to waive or substitute a required course:
- When you are ready to graduate File for Degree