URI Sites and Resources
General Plant Anatomy
- URI home page
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Alison Roberts faculty page
- URI Library Resources home page
- Library hours
- The The Plant Ontology Consortium presents a controlled vocabulary for plant structure and development.
- The Plant Anatomy Archive contains photographs of various plant structures.
- The Virtual Plant Cell is an interactive site with basic information on plant cell structure.
- The Plant Anatomy Laboratory contains micrographs and explanatory text from the out-of-print textbook "Plant Anatomy", by James Mauseth.
- The Photographic Atlas of Plant Anatomy contains photographs of plant structures.
- The The Botanical Society of America Online Image Collection includes many photographs of plants and their anatomy.
Alison Roberts (email@example.com)
© 1998-2009 AWR