Department of Landscape Architecture
University of Rhode Island
304 Rodman Hall
Kingston, RI 02881
• Associate Professor, University of Rhode Island 1995-present
• Assistant Professor, University of Rhode Island, 1991
• Assistant Professor, Southwest Texas State University, 1987
• Instructor, Southwest Texas State University, 1984
• Course Topics: Environmental Law, Environmental Planning, Land Development, and Assessing Landscape Capabilities (topographical analysis and mapping, soils, hydrological and glacial interpretation of New England landscapes for Landscape Architects).
Current Research Fields
• Environmental Planning and Law
• Artificial Reef Planning and Development
• Knowledge Transfer in Government and Private Sectors
• Evaluation of Natural Resource Programs
• Environmental Education
You're encouraged to add content here.