In order to be eligible for the URI Chinese Language Flagship Partner Program, you must possess the following:
- Professional goals involving the use of the Chinese language
- Commitment to intensive study of Chinese throughout the program, including summer study in China
- Commitment to a year of study and professional internship in China
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.3
- Strong academic background in a foreign language, which may include: demonstrated proficiency in the language, GPA, long-term commitment to the language, involvement in extracurricular activities related to the target language and culture.
- Demonstrated leadership and community involvement
- Strong time management skills
If you meet all of these requirements, APPLY TODAY!
For general inquiries, or to get started, please contact:
URI Chinese Flagship Program
TI House, 61 Upper College Rd.
Kingston, RI 02881