Information shared in counseling and/or testing situations is confidential and cannot be disclosed to any party outside the center without the client's prior written consent. Confidentiality may be broken only: (a) if such disclosure is necessary to protect the client or someone else from imminent danger; (b) in cases of apparent ongoing child abuse; or (c) in those rare instances when courts subpoena counseling records. These exceptions to complete confidentiality are mandated by Rhode Island state law.
Suicide Response and Prevention Training is now available for faculty, staff, and administrators!
More information about our groups can be found here
* Interpersonal Process Group
* Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Questioning Women's Group
* Mindfulness, Emotion Regulation and Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
* Support for Sobriety
* Support for Students from Families with Drug or Alcohol Addiction
* Women's Therapy Group
* Working Through Anxiety Group