URI Students, would you like to join a group for support and discussion concerning grief and bereavement issues? On occasion the counseling center holds groups and would like to hear from anyone who may be interested in attending.
If you would like more information, please call Mary Jane Klinkhammer at 401.874.2288.
Suicide Response and Prevention Training is now available for faculty, staff, and administrators!
More information about our groups can be found here
* Interpersonal Process Group
* Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Questioning Women's Group
* Mindfulness, Emotion Regulation and Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
* Support for Sobriety
* Support for Students from Families with Drug or Alcohol Addiction
* Women's Therapy Group
* Working Through Anxiety Group