This fund has been established at the URI Counseling Center to support services and programs in the prevention and treatment of depression and suicide in the URI community.
Contributions can be made by a check made out to the URI Foundation/Heather Fund, or by a note, designating The Heather Fund as recipient of the gift, and providing your name, address, amount of gift, credit card number, and expiration date. Please do not send credit card information via E-mail.
Donations may be sent to:
The Heather Fund
c/o The URI Foundation
79 Upper College Road
Kingston, RI 02881
The URI Counseling Center wishes to thank Josephine and Roger Vennewald, and the entire Vennewald family, for all of their support.
Suicide Response and Prevention Training is now available for faculty, staff, and administrators!
More information about our groups can be found here
* When a Parent has an Addiction
* Interpersonal Process Group
* Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Questioning Women's Group
* Mindfulness and Distress Tolerance Skills for Personal Growth
* Support for Sobriety
* Working Through Anxiety Group