The URI Counseling Center is located in Roosevelt Hall, Room 217
Roosevelt Hall is marked as building 84 in section C4 on the map below.
For further assistance call 401.874.2288
Suicide Response and Prevention Training is now available for faculty, staff, and administrators!
More information about our groups can be found here
* When a Parent has an Addiction
* Interpersonal Process Group
* Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Questioning Women's Group
* Mindfulness and Distress Tolerance Skills for Personal Growth
* Support for Sobriety
* Working Through Anxiety Group