Making an appontment is easy! Simply stop by Roosevelt Hall, Room 217 or call us at 401-874-2288. We'll be happy to arrange for you to meet with one of our therapists at a time that is convenient for you. At certain times in the semester we experience a slight waiting list and will do our best to fit you in as soon as possible. If you are experiencing an acute crisis or do not feel safe, you may ask to meet with our crisis counselor.
Suicide Response and Prevention Training is now available for faculty, staff, and administrators!
More information about our groups can be found here
* When a Parent has an Addiction
* Interpersonal Process Group
* Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Questioning Women's Group
* Mindfulness and Distress Tolerance Skills for Personal Growth
* Support for Sobriety
* Working Through Anxiety Group