The Center is staffed by professional psychologists, counselors, a clinical social worker, and graduate students who represent varied theoretical orientations and intervention styles.
Director: Robert M. Samuels, Ph.D.
Assistant Director / Director of Training: Cory J. Clark, Ph.D.
Kelsie Foster, CRC, Ph.D.
Marge Franca-Terceira, Psy.D.
Alison Homan, M.A., CAGS, LMHC
Mary Jane Klinkhammer, LICSW
Holly J. Nichols, LMHC
Chantelle Pseekos, Ph.D.
Michael T. Starkey, Ph.D.
Graduate Students in Training
Emily Joseph, MS
Amanda Ramirez, LICSW
Allison Silvers, MA
April Trotman, MA.
Justin Martino-Harms, Ph.D.
Kathy Murphy, Secretary
Carolyn Perrone, Secretary
Suicide Response and Prevention Training is now available for faculty, staff, and administrators!
More information about our groups can be found here
* When a Parent has an Addiction
* Interpersonal Process Group
* Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Questioning Women's Group
* Mindfulness and Distress Tolerance Skills for Personal Growth
* Support for Sobriety
* Working Through Anxiety Group