The Center is staffed by professional psychologists, counselors, a clinical social worker, and graduate students who represent varied theoretical orientations and intervention styles.
Director: Robert M. Samuels, Ph.D.
Assistant Director / Director of Training: Cory J. Clark, Ph.D.
Marge Franca-Terceira, Psy.D.
E. Grace Frenzel, Ph.D.
Alison Homan, M.A., CAGS, LMHC
Mary Jane Klinkhammer, LICSW
Holly J. Nichols, LMHC
Chantelle Pseekos, Ph.D.
Michael T. Starkey, Ph.D.
Maggie Gorraiz, M.A.
Matthew Pierce, M.A.
Thomas Huber, Ph.D.
Nicole Matros, Psy.D.
Kathy Murphy, Secretary
Carolyn Perrone, Secretary
Suicide Response and Prevention Training is now available for faculty, staff, and administrators!
More information about our groups can be found here
* Interpersonal Process Group
* Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Questioning Women's Group
* Mindfulness, Emotion Regulation and Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
* Support for Sobriety
* Support for Students from Families with Drug or Alcohol Addiction
* Women's Therapy Group
* Working Through Anxiety Group