Space Enhancement, Design, and Allocation Committee
This committee considers the space needs of the community, new projects, and the future priorities of the University and makes recommendations about space allocation and design of space to meet program needs. Recommendations are made in alignment with the Campus Master Plan and in communication with the Master Plan Review Team and the University's academic priorities and strategic initiatives. Space allocation plans are approved by the Vice President for Administration before they are implemented. The committee meets monthly.
Committee members are as follows:
- Director of Campus Planning & Design (Chair)
- Vice Provost for Enrollment Management
- Special Assistant to the Provost for Academic Planning
- Higher Education Space Planner
- Two faculty members appointed by the Faculty Senate
- Assistant Vice President for Business Services
- Director of Facilities Services
- Director of Capital Projects
- Assistant Director of Enrollment Services
- Chair of the GSO space committee
- Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
Detailed information about University classrooms is available in the Classroom Directory.