Skip to main content
Scenes from Enrollment Services

Change of Major

To change your academic major, you should first consult with your academic advisor, who will assist you in completing any necessary forms. If you are transferring to one of the degree-granting colleges, you will need to apply directly to that college and receive Deans Office approval for transfer. Again, your academic advisor should be your first contact in this process.

After you have completed the appropriate paperwork and received dean's authorization for the change of major and/or college the change will be entered to your academic record. For more information on this process, please consult with your academic advisor or the office of your academic dean.


Attention: Please update your URIEmergencyALERT information here.

Attention:  Please be sure your completed FAFSA includes the University of Rhode Island Federal School Code 003414.

Quick Links

Health Services Waiver

Parent Plus Loan Application

Graduate Plus Loan Application

e-Bill Information

2014-2015 Tuition and Fee Information

Accept/Decline Financial Aid Awards

Financial Aid Awards


IRS Data Retrieval Option for FAFSA

URI Summer Sessions

Parent/Third Party Access to e-Campus

Non-Degree Student Registration Application

Request a Transcript

Summer Office, Lobby and Telephone Hours

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00am to 4:00pm

9:00am to 4:00pm

Financial Aid Walk-In Counseling

11:00am to 3:00pm