How to Enroll in a Class
The step by step instructions are listed on each page in e-Campus as you progress. Here is a summary:
- From the Student Center, click on the Add a Class link under the "Academics" heading.
- Select the appropriate Term
- To add a class you can "Search for Classes" or "Browse Catalog."
a) If you already know your class number, simply enter it in "Enter the Class Number," click "Enter" and skip the search process.
- If you choose the "Browse Catalog" option, select "Browse Catalog" and click "search." Find the class that you want to enroll in by searching through the online catalog that is displayed. Click on the specific class name to get the class description. To select the class, click on "view class sections." Choose which class section you want and click "select class."
- If you choose the "Search Class" option then see prior directions on how to search for classes through e-Campus.
- The next step for all of the three options (Browse Catalog, Search Classes, and Enter Class Number) is to click "Next," if you want to add the class, and "Cancel" if you do not want to add the class.
- If you click "Next" the class will be put into your "Enrollment Shopping Cart." From this page you can either add more classes, by selecting one of the three options mentioned above, or you can finish enrolling in all the classes shown in your cart.
- To finish enrolling in the classes in your cart, click on "Proceed to Step 2 of 3."
- Next, confirm that the classes and class details (section, time, and day) are correct. If everything is correct click on "Finish Enrolling." If anything is incorrect you can cancel the whole transaction or go back to the previous page.
- You will see a check mark displayed if the class was added successfully. If the class was not added there will be a red X indicating that there was an error.
→ Step-by-Step Guide to eCampus