How to View Your Schedule
To look at the course schedule:
- Through the URI homepage:
- At the top of the URI e-Campus page (www.uri.edu/ecampus/) click on the link for Course Schedule. In order to register for classes, you will need to sign on to e-Campus.
- Once Inside e-Campus:
- Sign on to your e-Campus account. (If you don't have an account, see the instructions provided in the Step-by-Step Guide to eCampus.
- From the Student Center, you can view the schedule of classes by clicking on the "Search for Classes" button in the upper right corner.
- For ASF College of Continuing Education courses only, click on "Advanced Search" in the above step and go to the "Mode of Instruction Field." Click on the gray arrow and select "Sponsored by FCCE." Then click the yellow "Search" button. (If you do not select a Mode of Instruction, all sections of that course on all URI campuses will be listed.)
- To find a particular course in the schedule, select the institution and term (semester) from the drop down list boxes and click "Go."
- On the next page, select the "Subject" you want and any additional optional search criteria.
Please note, the Subject list box is a "quick search," click into the box and type t he first letter (only) of the subject you want and the list will automatically scroll to the subject that matches the letters you enter.
- Click "Search."
- Courses matching your criteria are displayed. Scroll down to view all classes returned. Each class is flagged with a convenient visual icon to tell you if the class is Open, Closed, or Wait-listed.