Regular Meeting of the Faculty Senate on Thursday, November 19, 2009 in the Cherry Auditorium, Chester Kirk Building.
A reception at the University Club sponsored by Dean Fey-Yensan will immediately follow the Meeting.
1. Call to order at 3:00pm
2. Disposition of Minutes of Faculty Senate Meeting #2, October 22, 2009 (http://www.uri.edu/facsen/FS_02m_10-22-09.html)
3. Reports of Officers and Executive Committee
4. Report of the President - Provost De Hayes will represent President Dooley
A. Status of Actions Forwarded to the President
- #09-10--4 -The Four Hundred Seventy-Second Report of the Curricular Affairs Committee. Approved by President Dooley on November 12, 2009.
- #09-10--5 -University College and General Education Committee Report #09-10-2. Approved by President Dooley on November 12, 2009.
- #09-10--1 -Agreement to Work Towards the Goals of the Academic Plan. Supported by President Dooley on November 12, 2009.
5. Reports of Standing and Special Committees
Update on recent curricular innovations.
A. The Four Hundred Seventy-Third Report of the Curricular Affairs Committee (http://www.uri.edu/facsen/473_CAC.pdf - Professor Mundorf
B. The University College and General Education Committee Report #2009-10-3 (http://www.uri.edu/facsen/UCGE_09-10-3.pdf) - Senator Hicks
C. Curricular Report No. 2009-10-1 from the Graduate Council to the Faculty Senate (http://www.uri.edu/facsen/GC_CURRICULAR_REPORT_1-2009-10.pdf - Dean Zawia
6. Unfinished Business
7. New Business
A reception for the Faculty Senate at the University Club, sponsored by Dean Nancy Fey-Yensan, will immediately follow the meeting.
CURRICULAR MEMORANDUM 2012-2013 Revised curricular procedures