General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting
April 27, 2000
- The Meeting was called to order by President Robert L. Carothers at 3:13 p.m. in White Hall.
- The Minutes of the December 9, 1999 General Faculty Meeting were approved as distributed.
- Provost M. Beverly Swan moved approval of the candidates for the award of undergraduate degrees whose names appear on the list dated April 21, 2000, subject to certification by the colleges and the Registrar. The motion passed.
- Vice Provost Thomas J. Rockett moved approval of the candidates for the May 2000 award of graduate degrees, subject to certification by the Graduate School. The motion passed.
- The meeting was adjourned at 3:14 p.m. and was followed by a meeting of the Faculty Senate.
Sheila Black Grubman for