General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting
September 22, 2005
- Call to order at 3:00 p.m. in the Cherry Auditorium, Chester Kirk Building.
- A moment of silent remembrance:
J. Morton Briggs, Professor Emeritus, History
Richard Roth, former Assistant Professor of Speech and Director of Forensics
Jonathan Tryon, Professor Emeritus, Graduate School of Library and Information Studies
- Disposition of Minutes of General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting of April 21, 2005 (see reverse side).
- Approval of degree certification for September 2005:
a) Provost Swan: Undergraduate degrees;
b) Associate Dean Beckman: Graduate degrees.
- Adjournment immediately followed by Faculty Senate Meeting #1