General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting
December 14, 2000
- The Meeting was called to order by President Robert L. Carothers at 3:08 p.m. in room 113 White Hall.
- The Minutes of the September 28, 2000 General Faculty Meeting were approved as distributed.
- Provost M. Beverly Swan moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the candidates for the award of undergraduate degrees whose names were certified for January 2001. The motion passed.
Vice Provost Janett Trubatch moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the candidates for the January 2001 award of graduate degrees. The motion passed.
- A motion was made to approve the change in quorum requirement for meetings of the graduate faculty from fifty to twenty-five as printed on the Agenda. The motion passed.
- The meeting was adjourned at 3:11 p.m. and was followed by a meeting of the Faculty Senate.
Sheila Black Grubman for
C. B. Peters