General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting
December 10, 2009
- The meeting was called to order by President Dooley at 3:10 p.m. in the Cherry Auditorium, Chester Kirk Building.
- President Dooley asked the faculty to observe a moment of silence in memory of the following faculty members who had passed away since the last meeting of the General Faculty-Graduate Faculty:
Bancroft Winslow Henderson, Jr., Associate Professor Emeritus of Fisheries, Animal and Veterinary Science
Alan Willoughby, Professor Emeritus of Psychology
- The Minutes of the September 24, 2009 General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting were approved.
- Provost DeHayes moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the list of potential candidates for the award of undergraduate degrees whose names appeared on the list dated December 10, 2009 subject to certification by the Colleges and Director of Enrollment Services. The motion passed.
Dean Zawia moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the candidates for the award of graduate degrees whose names are certified by the Graduate School for December 2009. The motion passed.
- The meeting was adjourned at 3:14 p.m. and was followed by a meeting of the Faculty Senate.
Sheila Black Grubman for
Stephen K. Swallow,