General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting
April 29, 2010
- The meeting was called to order by President Dooley at 3:10 p.m. in the Cherry Auditorium, Chester Kirk Building.
- President Dooley asked the faculty to observe a moment of silence in memory of the following faculty members who had passed away since the last meeting of the General Faculty - Graduate Faculty:
Dr. Robert Lepper, Dean Emeritus, College of Arts and Sciences and Professor Emeritus of Botany
Dr. Allan H. MacLaine, Professor Emeritus of English
- The Minutes of the December 10, 2009 General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting were approved.
- Provost DeHayes moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the list of potential candidates for the award of undergraduate degrees whose names appeared on the list dated April 29, 2010 subject to certification by the Colleges and Director of Enrollment Services. The motion passed.
Dean Zawia moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the candidates for the award of graduate degrees whose names are certified by the Graduate School for May 2010. The motion passed.
- The meeting was adjourned at 3:15 p.m. and was followed by a meeting of the Faculty Senate.
Clifford H. Katz for
Stephen K. Swallow, Secretary