General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting
September 28, 2000
- The Meeting was called to order by President Robert L. Carothers at 3:07 p.m. in room 113 White Hall.
- The Minutes of the April 27, 2000 General Faculty Meeting were approved as distributed.
- Provost M. Beverly Swan moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the candidates for the award of undergraduate degrees whose names were certified for August 2000. The motion passed.
- Vice Provost Janett Trubatch moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the candidates for the August 2000 award of graduate degrees. The motion passed.
- The meeting was adjourned at 3:09 p.m. and was followed by a meeting of the Faculty Senate.
Sheila Black Grubman for
C. B. Peters