General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting
April 20, 2006
- The meeting was called to order by President Carothers at 3:06 p.m. in the Cherry Auditorium of the Chester Kirk Building
- President Carothers asked the faculty to observe a moment of silence in memory of the following faculty members who had passed away since the last meeting of the General Faculty-Graduate Faculty:
Walter Larmie, Professor Emeritus of Plant and Soil Science
David Warren, Professor Emeritus of Political Science
- The Minutes of the December 8, 2005 General Faculty - Graduate Faculty Meeting were approved as distributed.
- Provost Swan moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the candidates for the award of undergraduate degrees whose names appeared on the list for May 2006 graduation subject to certification by the Colleges and Director of Enrollment Services. The motion passed.
Associate Dean Beckman moved to recommend to the Board of Governors for Higher Education approval of the candidates for the award of graduate degrees whose names are certified by the Graduate School for May 2006. The motion passed.
- The meeting was adjourned at 3:08 p.m. and was followed by a meeting of the Faculty Senate.
Sheila Black Grubman for
Michael A. Rice