Skip to main content
Scenes from the College of Arts and Sciences


To request employment, first you must meet with the international academic advisor.


Before you begin working at URI, all foreign nationals must come to the payroll office in the Carlotti Administration Bldg.  You need to complete all information on the Foreign National Information Form and copies of the following  documents to the payroll office:

  1. Passport
  2. VISA
  3. I-20 for F1 Visa Holder and DS2019 for J1 Visa Holder
  4. Social Security Card

Employment Authorization for Severe Economic Hardship Applicants