Skip to main content
Scenes from the College of Arts and Sciences

Q & A

Visa Related Questions and Answers

  1. Question: Do I have to turn in my I-94 each time I leave the US?

  2. Answer: Yes, you must return your I-94 card each time you leave the country.

  3. Question: What happens if I loose my I-94 or it gets damaged?

  4. Answer: You must apply to USCIS for a replacement in form I-102 and pay a fee of $160.00.

  5. Question: Where can I find up to date information about Immigration forms and related fees?

  6. Answer: For detail information regarding immigration forms and fees, click here.

  7. Question: Where can find information regarding my non-immigrant VISA application and related fees?

  8. Answer: For information on visas and related fees click here.