Skip to main content
Scenes from the College of Arts and Sciences


Your I-20 (F-1) and/or DS-2019 (J-1) as well as other immigration documents must be current, at all times, while you are in the US. You are responsible for keeping track of the expiration date of your immigration documents. If you need to extend your program, download the extension request form and submit it to the OISS along with the respective proof of funding (e.g., assistantship, scholarship, own funds, family funds, etc.) for approval. click here to download form