Thesis Binding Reimbursement
The purpose of the thesis / dissertation binding program is to provide financial assistance to Graduate students who incur expenses while completing their degree program.
- Reimbursement includes up to $100.00 for Ph.D. candidates and up to $30.00 for Master's candidates.
- To receive reimbursement the appropriate form, with receipts, must be completed and returned to the GSA office by February 1 for December graduates and May 31 for May graduates. All reimbursements are on a first-come first-serve basis until allocated funds have been fully dispersed. All applications must be received by May 31st.
- Students must provide a receipt (or copy) from the bursar's office. Receipts from copy centers or for bond paper must closely correspond to the date of graduation.
- The Executive Council has final approval over reimbursement requests.
Approved by the GSA Senate November 13, 2001
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure all your forms, receipts, and other information are stapled together when you submit them to us. Failure to do so may delay or forfeit your refund.
Thesis Binding Reimbursement Form
Upcoming Senate Meetings
for SPRING 2013 semester: ( The following Mondays from 12 pm- 2 pm)
- LAST MEETING OF THE SEMESTER Mon. 5/6/13 12 PM Memorial Union RM. 300 Senate Chambers
If you're interested in becoming a department senator, please send a message to any of the officers or simply attend a meeting of the GSA. Department senators that attend two meetings in a semester get a $75 stipend as well.
Senate Meeting Minutes 11-14-12
Senate Meeting Agenda 12-12-12
Are you a senator who has missed a Senate meeting due to unavoidable circumstances? You can fill out a missed meeting form to make up for your absence. Contact a GSA officer for more details. Make-up meeting form
Problems with the website? Contact the GSA Webmaster.