The University of Rhode Island Department of Athletics and Recreation offers 18 intercollegiate sports and 17 club sports programs. Rhode Island is a member of the Atlantic 10 Conference and NCAA Division I (Division I-AA for football). Athletic facilities include Keaney Gymnasium, Meade Stadium, Mackal Field House, Tootell Aquatic Center, URI Soccer Complex, Beck Field and URI Softball Field. Other facilities available for student use include fitness rooms, indoor track, swimming and diving pools, 12 tennis courts, two beach volleyball courts to name just a few.
Headlines, news releases, scoreboard, tickets and schedules.
- Aquatics providing the best available aquatic programming in the
- community for children, youths, and adults.
- Club Sports consisting of Equestrian (coed), Ice Hockey (M & W),
- Lacrosse (M&W), Rugby (M&W), Ski (M & W), Sailing (coed), Ultimate (coed), Waterpolo (M), Volleyball (M), Roller Hockey, and Crew (M).
- Fitness & Wellness providing a quality fitness and wellness program aimed at promoting good health opportunities for the University community.
- Intramural sports, an integral part of campus life giving students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to come together for competition and camaraderie.
Rhode Island's premier sports and entertainment center.
Ticket Office: 401-874-RAMS
Recreational Services Hotline:
Intramural Sports Hotline:
URI On-Line Store