To update directory information:
This page allows you to update your:
- Home Telephone
- Preferred Name (as you want your name displayed in the directory)
- Campus phone and fax number
- Email address and web page address
- Setting your email alias name
Campus addresses can only be changed by Human Resources via USP-2.
Changes made will be reflected in the online directory the following business day.
Some information can only be updated by the Office of Human Resources. If you want to change information but you are not able to in e-Campus, please contact Human Resources at extension 874-2416.
Home Address and Telephone
- To do this, click either or both checkboxes that say “Allow Home address to be included in all URI Directories” and/or “Allow Home phone to be included in all URI Directories”.
- Your home address and/or telephone (depending upon what you released) will be displayed online the following business day.
Questions or problems, call the e-Campus Help Desk at (401) 874-9352.
The online phone and paper directories only show students who are currently enrolled in a class.
To suppress directory information, you must do this through e-Campus as follows:
PLEASE NOTE – If you choose to not allow the University to release your degree, Honors/Awards, or Name, your name, degree, and honors will not be released to newspapers or other publications which print the University’s graduates or Dean’s Lists.
Carefully view the list and select which items you want to restrict.
When completed, click the "SAVE" button at the lower left corner of the page (scroll down the page to get to the button).
You may change your FERPA restrictions at any time.
The restrictions will take affect the next business day.