School of Education
Teacher Certification Program
(Program leads to certification, not Master's Degree)
Early Childhood Education
Students must complete the degree requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies that includes:
- Admission to the Graduate School for the TCP Program
- Meet with assigned academic advisor
- Follow Teacher Certification Program Requirements (Word format) (PDF format)
- Complete the application for student teaching; attach completed coursework worksheet and transcript.
- Complete student teaching (all requirements listed above must be completed prior to student teaching): EDC 484 and EDC 485: 15 credits.
- Meet with advisor to document completion of program.
Return to MA/TCP
Return to Academic Programs