Date: March, 1989 (revised)
To set forth the policy with regards to establishment of working hours and
II. APPLICABLE TO:
All non-faculty employees.
1. It is the responsibility of the Dean, Director or
Department Head to designate working hours
consistent with established work week and to control attendance requirements consistent with
established work week.
2. It is the responsibility of the employee to regularly
report to work as scheduled and maintain
a satisfactory attendance record.
3. It is the responsibility of the employee to record and
submit for approval an accurate bi-weekly
4. It is the responsibility of the Dean, Director or
Department Head to submit the approved bi-weekly
attendance report to the Payroll Office within scheduled time limits.
1. It is the policy of the University to require regular
attendance on the part of the employee in
order that all units can operate efficiently.
2. No employee shall be paid unless he/she is at work or is
authorized to be absent in accordance
with the conditions outlined in Vacation Leave, Personal Leave, or Administrative Leave Policy.
3. Every employee shall notify his/her Department Head of
his/her failure to report to work and the
reason for such absence.