Applying to a Faculty-Led Program
Students applying to a Faculty-Led Program should do the following:
1. Complete the General Information Session.
Please review the website of your intended program for the application deadline.
2. Download the application from the website of your intended program.
3. Collect application materials. Each application requires:
- Application Form
- Program Release Form (included with application)
- Recommendation Form
- Copy of your Passport Information Page
- Completed Social Standing Form
- Two Passport-Size Photos
- $150 Non-Refundable Deposit later applied to your program fee (Spain only)
4. Submit completed application to the Office of International Education, 37 Lower College Road.
5. Review the URI Faculty-Led Handbook for important program and policy information.
Students can expect to receive a decision letter, via email, one week after their application is submitted. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Office of International Education, 401-874-2019 or firstname.lastname@example.org.