- CML materials circulate to all University of Rhode Island students, faculty, and staff.
- Rhode Island in-service educators may use CML materials and resources in the library.
- Children and Young Adult materials may be borrowed by members of the HELIN consortium.
Borrowing Materials from the CML
- Children and Young Adult materials circulate for 4 weeks. Patrons may renew materials once.
- Professional Resources materials circulate for 4 weeks with no renewal.
- Reference materials, Periodicals, Textbooks, and Kits do not circulate.
- Media materials circulate for 7 days with no renewal.
- Big Books, Maps, Globes, Posters, and Puppets circulate for 3 days with no renewal.
- Laptops can circulate for 2 hours and can only be used in the CML.
- Camcorders and digital cameras cirtulate for 7 days with no renewal.
Other CML Policies
For assistance please call the Curriculum Materials Library Reference Desk at (401) 874-4004. The Head of Curriculum Materials Library is Mona Anne Niedbala. She can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (401) 874-9433.