Check out the links below to review our Fall Catalog.......
Registration Opened Thursday, August 20th at 10:00am!
September 3 - December 23
Fall 2015 Catalog
Fall Course Registration Form
The following courses have reached capacity:
- Hurricane of 1938: Reading and Beach Walking Tour with Alice Gross & Janice Sassi
- Taking Better Travel Photographs with Jan Armor
- Draw and Paint with Me with Beth Casagrade
- The Arab Spring .....or Winter with Jim Buxton
- Geology of RI with Jim Bedell
- Atomic Bomb with Frank Heppner
- Presidential Election with Paula Guida
Unfortunately, the following courses were cancelled:
- Reconstruction: An American Dilemma with Maury Klein
- The Rise of Industrial America: 1830-1914 with Maury Klein
- Science Fiction Journey on Film with Linda Morse
- Make checks payable to URI (CASH and CREDIT CARDS cannot be accepted).
- After you have submitted your registration, you will be automatically enrolled UNLESS the class has been over-subscribed, in which case you will be notified.
- Registrations are accepted until course is filled.
- If you decide to drop out of a course, you must inform the office at least 2 weeks before the start date to receive credit toward another class.
- If OLLI finds that it must cancel a class, you will receive a credit toward another class.
- OLLI follows the University's policy of cancelling classes for certain holidays and because of inclement weather.
Courses are held in the OLLI classrooms at 210 Flagg Road, 2nd Floor, unless otherwise noted.
Advanced Registration and OLLI Membership is Required
OLLI Members: The Fall Catalog was mailed to all OLLI Members.