Outreach Programs Home
Medicare Part D
Medication Information Hotline
Medication Education Resource Program
Medication Information Line
This is a toll-free resource for medication information information. Staffed
by pharmacists, this confidential service provides Rhode Islanders with
answers concerning medications and drug therapy in addition to responding
to topical health issues. This program is designed to supplement the
informational services offered by community pharmacists, physicians and
other health care workers.
Commonly asked questions:
- What are the side effects of my medication?
- Are there special requirements for how to take my medication?
- Can I take my new medication with my other medications?
- What should I do if I forget to take my medications?
- What are alternative treatments?
- My doctor just put me on this new medication. Can you tell me about
If you have a
question or require information, please call us on the following toll-free number:
This service is for Rhode Island residents only.