Biotechnology Professional Development & Advancement: Intro to BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing
|June||Tuesday 9th – Thursday 11th|
|September||Tuesday 8th – Thursday 10th|
|December||Tuesday 1st – Thursday 3rd|
A professional short course program Introduction to BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing presented by accomplished biopharmaceutical industry application and manufacturing experts:
- James Dean Vogel, P.E., Principal, BioProcessInstitute.com, (formerly of Amgen, GSK, ImClone and Sanofi-Pasteur)
- John Rozembersky, Principal, RGI BioFiltration, (formerly with Millipore, Filtron & Pall)
Other lecturers of the BioProcess Institute with up to 25 years of experience in biotechnology also provide support to the workshop. These associates are accomplished biopharmaceutical industry application and manufacturing experts who have worked at Millipore/Waters and Unisysn Technologies, and have consulted with Pall.
Integrated Lecture and Workshop
A comprehensive three-day “hands-on” laboratory workshop course on the basic principles and applications used in the production of BioPharmaceutical Products. The course is designed to provide an overview of the technology and parameters affecting process performance and scale-up. Application modules have been designed to employ state-of-art pre-packed single bench top automated and pilot scale process workstations. Lectures to support the workshop are integrated into the workshop to stress the scientific and business principles. Specific examples, such as aseptic technique, sterilization, cell growth, product filtration, and product chromatography, are presented to illustrate the problems and solutions encountered in BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing processes. This course is for:
- Non-Technical employees of the BioPharmaceutical Industry. It will to provide them with a better understanding of the complex Technology to produce a BioPharmaceutical Drug product. (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Maintenance, general Administration)
- Technically trained employees from other industries who are new to the BioPharmaceutical Industry, or want to gain a better understanding of the industry’s technology.
- Technically trained employees from the BioPharmaceutical Industry who want to expand their general knowledge of the industry’s technology.
Rate Schedule: Attendees can enjoy significant savings on
standard registration rates.
If registrations are processed for a group of multiple attendees from the same company TWO MONTHS prior to the event date, the following rates apply:
|EARLY BIRD GROUP RATES:|
If registrations are processed for a group of multiple attendees from the same company AFTER the early bird deadline, the following rates apply: