- Overview of BIS Degree
- Admissions – Getting Started
- Academic Appeals Procedures (Program Modifications/Exceptions Guidelines)
BIS Program Outcomes
The BIS program has developed a set of learning outcomes we hope you will achieve by the time you graduate. Throughout your academic career at ASFCCE, you will have the opportunity to monitor your progress and discuss your achievements with your advisor.
At the end of the program, BIS graduates will act as:
- Critical and Creative Thinkers with the ability to communicate in a variety of forms, and use information from multiple sources to explore new questions, analyze complex issues, and make informed decisions.
- Global Thinkers who accept and appreciate other cultural or ethnic perspectives, understand common human experiences and use this knowledge to assess issues that affect community, country and planet.
- Collaborative Thinkers who appreciate the interconnectedness of all knowledge and who can use information and concepts from studies in multiple disciplines to work with others to solve problems.
- Lifelong Learners who recognize the value of education throughout one’s life, who maintain an active interest in developments in those fields which impact the person's profession and who appreciate the pleasure of learning.