University of Rhode Island
BIS Senior Seminar - Planning Schedule
prior to registering for BIS 399
- Check with your academic advisor to make sure
all other course work is completed or will be
completed by the semester you register for BIS
prior to registering for BIS
- Meet with BIS Coordinator to go over the scope
of your proposed project.
- Identify a faculty advisor and where appropriate,
a site supervisor, who will work with you
on your project.
- Complete a draft of the BIS 399 application
and submit it to the faculty advisor and the
BIS Coordinator for approval.
- As necessary, revise and resubmit the BGS399
Semester of BIS
- Register for BIS 399 (the BIS Coordinator will
give you a permission number once your proposal
has been accepted).
- Attend regular meetings with your faculty advisor
and site supervisor (as appropriate).
- At least one week before the end of the semester,
submit a copy of the final product to your faculty
advisor to be graded, and a copy (on a disk)
to the BIS Coordinator for the files.