15th Annual Accountants and Auditors Institute
NEW!! URI Feinstein Providence Campus goes REGONLINE
Reserve the Date! Wednesday, October 9, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Please join us for an intensive, one-day program offering up-to-date information on topics affecting the areas of accounting and auditing in the State of Rhode Island.
- GASB Update
- S&P’s Economic Bond Update
- Ethics in Government
- Advanced Excel: Financial & Statistical Functions, plus Everyday Shortcuts
- Creating Powerful Business Presentations for Financial Professionals in Powerpoint
- Negotiating Skills
- The Auditor General’s Update on Pension and OPEB-Related Issues
- Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
- Featuring a panel discussion on The Implications of the Affordable Healthcare Act
This program is recommended for auditors, accountants, and state and municipal financial officers. Certificates for up to 9 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits, including 2 credits in Ethics*, will be issued at the conclusion of the program.
*URI will no longer offer CLEs for the Ethics portion.
Register online at www.regonline.com/auditors2013:
- Early Bird Registration by September 4, 2013 ~ pay $99.
- Register online between September 5 and September 25, 2013 ~ pay $109.
- Register online between September 26 and October 8, 2013 ~ pay $129.
All registrations are processed ONLINE ONLY. Payment will be accepted in the form of a credit card, purchasing card, or purchase order and will incur a nominal service fee for processing. We will no longer accept faxed, phoned or walk-in registrations. All registrations must be completed online. Complimentary Parking is available at the RI Convention Center.
Registration cancellations- will be allowed minus a $20 processing fee if cancelled by September 30, 2013. After this date, fees are non-refundable.
Substitutions- are allowed at no charge and must be made by 9/30/13 in writing to Christine P. Dolan at Christine@uri.edu.
Refunds- will be processed within 30-60 days after the conference and be issued in check form. Refunds will only be for the price of the conference with no service fees included.
No refunds- will be made for No Shows.
To be added to the mailing list please contact:
Kristen Riley, Office of Special Programs, 401-277-5056 or email email@example.com.