17th Annual Accountants and Auditors Institute
Reserve the Date! Wednesday, September 30, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Please join us for an intensive, one-day program offering up-to-date information on topics affecting the areas of accounting and auditing in the State of Rhode Island.
- GASB Update
- Ethics in Government
- The Art and Science of Multi-Year Financial Projections-A Primer to Better Understand a GFOA Best Practice
- Excel- Practical Applications for Accountants
- Pensions/Economic Outlook
- A Case Study in Elder Abuse
- Using the ERSRI GASB 68 Information for Your Fiscal 2015 Financial Reports
- Write and Communicate as effectively as you "Crunch"
- Excel-Understanding Pivot Tables and Analyzing Data
- Cyber Security & Digital Forensics-Incident Response-What to do when you are hacked?
This program is recommended for auditors, accountants, and state and municipal financial officers. Certificates for up to 9 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits, including 2 credits in Ethics*, will be issued at the conclusion of the program.
*URI will no longer offer CLEs for the Ethics portion.
|Early Bird Registration||by September 4, 2015||$119|
|Register between||September 5 and September 18, 2015||$129|
|Register between||September 19 and September 29, 2015||$139|
All registrations are processed ONLINE ONLY. Payment will be accepted in the form of a credit card, purchasing card or purchase order and will incur a nominal service fee for processing. We will no longer accept faxed, phoned, or walk-in registrations. All registrations must be completed online. Complimentary parking is available at the RI Convention Center.
Registration cancellations- will be allowed minus a $20 processing fee if cancelled by September 22, 2015. After this date, fees are non-refundable.
Substitutions-are allowed at no charge and must be made by 9/22/15 in writing to Christine P. Dolan at email@example.com.
Refunds- will be processed within 30-60 days after the conference and be issued in check form. Refunds will only be for the price of the conference with no service fees included. No refunds will be made for No Shows.
To be added to the mailing list please contact:
Kristen Riley, Office of Special Programs, 401-277-5056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.