16th Annual Accountants and Auditors Institute
Reserve the Date! Wednesday, October 8, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Please join us for an intensive, one-day program offering up-to-date information on topics affecting the areas of accounting and auditing in the State of Rhode Island.
- Ethics in Government
- Moody's Rating Methodology Market Impacts
- Advanced Excel: Financial & Statistical Functions, plus Everyday Shortcuts
- Windows 7 Tips & Tricks
- Pensions/Economic Outlook
- Project Management
- Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
- Transforming Trends in Healthcare Restructuring, Reimbursement, & Research
- Excel: Presenting the Financial Position
This program is recommended for auditors, accountants, and state and municipal financial officers. Certificates for up to 9 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits, including 2 credits in Ethics*, will be issued at the conclusion of the program.
*URI will no longer offer CLEs for the Ethics portion.
|Early Bird Registration||by September 12, 2014||$119|
|Register between||September 13 and September 19, 2014||$129|
|Register between||September 20 and October 7, 2014||$139|
To be added to the mailing list please contact:
Kristen Riley, Office of Special Programs, 401-277-5056 or email email@example.com.