Enrollment Services and Finance and Administration
The Office of Enrollment Services provides billing and collections, records and registration services to the University of Rhode Island Providence community.
Providence Enrollment Services
- Assisting students with registration for classes, petitions, waivers, and providing forms needed to process their enrollment or billing;
- Assisting students in contacting professors;
- Collection of fees and deposits from students;
- Activating courses for the Special Programs office and providing permission numbers to Providence faculty members;
- Cancellation of courses with low enrollment prior to the beginning of the semester and notifying all students enrolled in these courses of their cancellation, whether by e-mail, phone, or mail correspondence;
- Providing change of grade forms to faculty;
- Processing all Summer Directed Studies Courses.
Providence Finance and Administration
Room Number: 205
Monday – Friday
|8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
Main Phone: 401-277-5090