Issue Accessing the Schedule of Courses through e-Campus
People using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) while trying to access the schedule of courses through E-Campus are getting the error message: “You are not authorized for this page
- Close out of Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) entirely by clicking on the X in the upper right corner of the window.
- Ask them to open up a new session by clicking on the Internet Explorer (IE8) icon and try to access the schedule of courses again.
- If Step 2 doesn't work, contact Providence Campus Enrollment Service Office at 401-277-5090.
- UCS is aware of this issue and is researching it.
- The previously broken link under Academics that
takes someone here
http://www.uri.edu/home/students/course.html where they would then
click on Schedule of Courses, has been fixed.