Student Employment Opportunity
Child Development Center
The Dr. Pat Feinstein Child Development Center is looking for dependable, caring, and nurturing students to work with young children at the Providence Campus’ high quality early care and education program.
Interested students must be able to work at least 2 days from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM or 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM. In addition, students must have evidence of a recent physical examination with TB test and rubella immunity, DCYF clearance, and background criminal investigation with fingerprinting.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist the teaching staff in implementing curriculum;
- Participate in meal and snack preparation;
- Participate in maintaining the classroom;
- Attend regularly and show flexibility;
- Maintain a positive attitude;
- Be a positive model for children and
Any interested student should submit an application to Deb Morelle, Room 137. For additional information, 401-277-5264, email@example.com.
Download an Employment Application (Microsoft Word .doc format)