Enrollment Management Committee - RETENTION
Appointed by the Provost to develop recommendations for long-range and short-term enrollment planning that will maximize capacity or right-size potential of the University in conjunction with its overall academic and university strategic goals. In its work, the committee shall:
- Examine all relevant data to better understand potential impacts on the Universitys success in meeting enrollment, retention, and graduation goals.
- Monitor success in meeting enrollment, retention efforts and graduation goals and make appropriate recommendations.
- Monitor success of scholarship and financial aid strategies on enrollment, retention and graduation goals.
- Study impacts on access and equity and make recommendations to promote recruitment, retention and graduation of students of color.
- Understand present facility and program capacities and future potential facility and program needs in conjunction with enrollment and retention goals and make recommendations for campus planning and staffing accordingly.
- Determine maximum and optimal growth potential for the University given current and future planned facilities and staffing.