Welcome to the A. Robert Rainville Leadership Awards
For over 26 years, the Office of Student Involvement, The Center for Student Leadership Development and Student Life hold an annual celebration to honor students
who are successful in various leadership roles while maintaining
a good academic record. The purpose is to recognize, encourage, and
celebrate student leadership within the campus community. The award is
named in memory of A. Robert Rainville '64, students' friend and mentor,
Vice President for Student Affairs 1980-86.
Congratulations to the 2015 AWARD Recipients
Kathleen Clare Costello
William Henry Law III and
View the finalists
View all the nominees
- Undergraduate students are selected each spring to receive the A. Robert Rainville Student Leadership Award, Student Servant Leadership Award, the Student Employee Leadership Award, and the Student Team Leadership Award. These are among the most prestigious recognition's the University has to offer.
- Students, staff, or faculty may nominate students for these awards by completing the on-line nomination form or paper form in Room 210 Memorial Union and returning it to Memorial Union Room 210 by Friday, December 12, 2014. Nominations do not have to come from any particular organization.
- Nominated students are invited to submit an application and recommendations to Memorial Union Room 210 by Friday, February 20, 2015
- Nominees are reviewed by a selection committee and finalists are notified and interviewed. Award recipients are selected from among the finalists.
- Finalists and their guests are honored at a Banquet at 6:00PM on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 when the award recipients are announced.