Employee Nomination Criteria
- Undergraduate student in degree program currently enrolled in at least 6 credits.
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA semester or cumulative average either as of spring 2011 or fall 2011
- Student must be salaried employee working on-campus (work-study or institutional pay).
- Student must have worked for at least one semester by April 2011 and for more than four hours per week.
- Student makes a significant contribution to work environment and moves group forward in goals and mission.
- Students' work contribution makes a positive impact on the University community.
- Student demonstrates excellent or outstanding employment traits such as honesty, credibility, punctuality, focus, responsibility, professionalism, strong conflict management, organizational skills, supervisory skills.
- Student consistently provides quality service to others.
- In Good standing with the University.