Registering for a class as a non-matriculating (non degree) student
- You may take up to 15 credits of coursework while a non-matriculating student. These credits will count towards your degree if you should apply and be accepted. Coursework taken as a non-matriculating student will be considered in making an admissions decision.
- We recommend that you take LRS 500 as one of your first courses.
How to register for a course as a non-matriculating student:
- Register as a non-matriculating student with the university by completing and submitting the "Non-Degree Student Application Form." To obtain this form, CLICK HERE
- Once the university receives your application, you will be entered into the e-Campus system and you will be able to registers using this system. Go to the e-Campus system- CLICK HERE - Obtain an e-Campus ID and password by clicking "New Users Register Here!"
- Enter the e-Campus system and register for the course.