For more information:

Schmidt Labor Research Center
36 Upper College Road
Kingston, RI 02881

p. 401.874.2239
f. 401.874.2954

More Contact Information




Labor Arbitration
Newport, RI
October 30, 2015

Labor and Employment Law
Alton Jones Campus
April 15, 2016

SLRC Links

Student Guildelines

Communication & Email

Course Schedule

e-Campus Guide

Alumni Update Form


SRRMSHRM Certification

Non-Matriculating Status

Registering for a class as a non-matriculating (non degree) student

  1. You may take up to 15 credits of coursework while a non-matriculating student.  These credits will count towards your degree if you should apply and be accepted.  Coursework taken as a non-matriculating student will be considered in making an admissions decision.
  2. We recommend that you take LRS 500 as one of your first courses.

How to register for a course as a non-matriculating student:

  1. Register as a non-matriculating student with the university by completing and submitting the "Non-Degree Student Application Form."  To obtain this form, CLICK HERE
  2. Once the university receives your application, you will be entered into the e-Campus system and you will be able to registers using this system.  Go to the e-Campus system- CLICK HERE - Obtain an e-Campus ID and password by clicking "New Users Register Here!"
  3. Enter the e-Campus system and register for the course.