What to Include in My IRB Submission Package?
What you must submit in your IRB Application
- All packages must include:
- IRB Application
- Research proposal
- CITI training for all key personnel
Your package may require additional documents
- Does your research involve collection of data from human subjects?
- Does your research involve collection of data from minors?
- Assent form
- Parental Permission Form
- Have you apply for funding for this research?
- Has or will this research be submitted to another IRB or committee?
- IRB Approval letter or Letter of Authorization
- Will you have independent investigators who are not affiliated with URI or another institution with a FWA?
- Unaffiliated Investigator Form
- Does your research have collaborative agency, organization or institution?
- Letter of Agreement to participate in research
- Does your research use questionnaires research instruments or surveys?
- Does your research involve any recruitment?
- Copies of all flyers, email recruiting letters, telephone and oral scripts
- Does this research protocol fulfill MA or PhD requirements?
- MA/PhD Proposal
- SIGNED copy of MA/PhD Proposal Approval Sheet
- CITI certificate for student and major professor
- Does your research involve HIPPA data?
- HIPPA Research Authorization Form or Waiver of Authorization
- Does your research involve deception?